COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
How we usually collect your personal data.
What we do with your details
Having accurate information about you Allows us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised Quotations. We may use personal data collected from you to provide you with updates, more information about our services
● Promotions, and contests.
● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons or any newsletters.
● Email you regarding order.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
● Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
● Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
● We may use your personal data to improve our products and services and better understand your needs. SAMAR TECH may contact you by various communication methods but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By Law or to Protect Rights
Third-Party Service Providers
Affiliates and Business Partners
Security of your personal data
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
Access to your personal data
1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Emails and Communications
Complaints about privacy